Friday, March 7, 2014

UK/US Swap with Mountain Beauty

The one thing I've enjoyed the most about blogging is the online beauty community. It's so fun connecting with so many other girls obsessed with makeup like I am. Another cool thing about that is that a lot of these new friends are from all over the world.
 
I had the privilege to do a beauty swap with Katrina from Mountain Beauty, you can also follow her in twitter HERE and you can also read her post about out swap HERE.
 
It was really fun pick out new products that might not be available in the UK. And it was fun receiving so many cool products that I can't get here in the US.
 
Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite things.














 
 These weren't all the things I received, just some of my favorite. Be sure to stay tuned for review/swatch posts on these and some of the other products I received.
Thanks again to Katrina for doing this swap with me, I really enjoyed picking out products to send you.
Don't forget to go check out her post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment